Thursday, September 18, 2008

Married!

VPP COUNT: 679833

There has been a big lack of updates lately...mostly because I have been busy getting married. I've also been using every hour of free time to get back into reasonable condition to achieve SNE. The blog hasn't exactly been a priority :)

After today, I should be around 682-685k VPPs, and will be returning from the honeymoon on October 1st. This means I'll have to average a bit more than 100k points per month. It won't be easy, but I'm extremely confident.

As of 9/12/08, I am a married man!

We will be leaving tomorrow (Friday) morning for our honeymoon in Ecuador, and the Galapagos. We are both extremely excited

Yes, that is a pineapple-upside-down-wedding-cake in the picture above. We are that awesome.

I don't have time to write much more... ~6h of play and lots of packing/preparation before I can sleep tonight.

I'll be back in October to rock the tables on my way to SNE!

No comments: