Thursday, October 09, 2008

SNE QUEST - Oct 9: Focused and Moving Forward

VPP COUNT: 719428

I've been focusing much more than usual, taking a ton of notes, and really working on advancing my game as opposed to just putting in the time. I am 100% sure I am playing better, and taking down more of those uncontested pots than I was previously.

I have also been putting in a solid 5+ hours per day since Oct 1, so I'm well on my way to being in good VPP shape.

The next blog entry was supposed to be a Galapagos/Ecuador trip report, but I literally have not had the ~2-3 hours necessary to throw it together. Once I have regained some more ground, I'll be more comfortable about skipping/postponing a daily session to do side projects like this. Luckily, I woke up at 1am and couldn't get back to sleep, so I had plenty of time to put this one up.

Back to the grind :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read a great amount of your quest and am quite impressed. Good luck my friend and keep your eye on the goal.