Sunday, July 13, 2008

SNE QUEST - July 13: That break went a bit long...

VPP COUNT: 544824

So I took a total of 5 days off, from Mon-Fri. My breaks always tend to go longer than I plan, but at least I still have a significant cushion on SNE pace.

Table winnings have been pretty boring and small this month, but July is looking to be my biggest bonus month.

Sophy has figured out crawling, and has been crawling to, and propping herself up against pretty much anything she can get near. The more she can move on her own, the more difficult taking care of her is going to get. She also figured out how to chuck her toys out of her crib...oh boy.

The wedding is less than 2 months away!

1 comment:

christopher said...

Nice blog. I've played with you some and had no idea you were playing so many tables and having so much success. I remember I was playing Kelisitaan's style at your tables when you suddenly made the switch to minraising preflop. :)

Do you use AIM or MSN?

AIM: aa45955
MSN: aa45955@live.com