Tuesday, December 02, 2008

SNE QUEST - Dec 02: Slow Start

VPP COUNT: 908435

I have averaged about 4.2k points per day for the last 2 days, which is a good enough pace to finish by Christmas.

Unfortunately, I stopped running well in DoNs, and have been only making a little at FRNL.

I'll be trying to put in some late night sessions, as there are supposed to be more vpps/hr, and more fish. Tonights' session was a terrible nightmare of 2 outers and under-boats, and I ended the day even.

I think I'll be able to keep up this pace fairly comfortably...but would really like to run better for the last month of the year.

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......

Ian Ko said...

hey man

just got your comment on my blog...

you got aim or msn?

Nice to meet u!

Ian Ko said...

I linked you to my blog! I'm a programmer/nerd too.. used to be a big time online gamer (only played first person shooters)

Talk to you soon

-Ian