Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNE Quest - Dec 11: Looking Up

VPP COUNT: 940621

Since my last post, I've worked out a coaching deal with WCGRider. He is teaching me to play better and make money, since I haven't really been able to do that very well for the past couple months. His blog is at http://dougkpolk.blogspot.com/, and I have included a link on the left.

The results have initially been very good, and I think I'm doing a pretty good job of adapting to the style. Since I am playing so many more hands, and firing at so many more pots, it has been a much more intense experience playing 24 tables.

"On pace" tonight is 945345. I'm closing that gap quickly. The hellgrind has been successful so far.

Sophy is walking for her first times. She's also talking/mimicking quite a bit. Smart baby.

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Ranka said...

HEY BELOK, WHERE U GOT THIS TIME COUTNER, PLEASE I NEED IT!!!!

Belok said...

Hmmm...i dont remember exactly. Just google "countdown script" or something, you should be able to find one :) GL!