Sunday, November 30, 2008

SNE QUEST - Nov 30: The Final Stretch

VPP COUNT: 900005

The results in November were MUCH better than October. Oddly enough, I put in more hours in November, but earned slightly less points. This is mostly due to experimenting with different games.

Assuming I complete the last 100K VPPs while breaking even at the tables, I will reach my earnings goal for the year. I could even lose some in December and reach my goal. Despite how frustrating poker can be sometimes, completing this quest has really REALLY boosted my bankroll.

So now there is just 1 more month to go. In the last 2 months I have earned about 108k and 104k VPPs. In December I just need 99995. This thing is in the bag.

I am still undecided as far as next years' plans. It is not TOO incredibly difficult to maintain SNE pace, especially if there aren't any holidays or trips to worry about. I am still very interested in building a nice MTT resume, and the DoNs that I've been crushing are also a nice option. I am very glad to have as many choices as I do, since this past year has pretty much been decided upon, leaving me very restricted.

Hopefully, I'll have a huge energy rush during the first few weeks of December, and finish this thing off before Christmas. I also may just get myself to 999999 vpps, and host a new years party or something where I get that final point... We'll see :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck man.

SNE is absurdly impressive, nice work.

Anonymous said...

make sure your internet doesn't go down before the final point!

LuckySOB said...

Don't forget about time zone difference getting that final point, that could be bad.

Anyway, congrats.

Belok said...

haha, i dont plan on waiting until the last second for the final point.

Just trying to do something a little more exciting than "ooh, session over, I'm SNE now"

maybe ill try to be the 100th across the finish line, or maybe just finish Dec 31 morning... i dunno.