Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SNE Quest - Dec 16: Head Above Water

VPP COUNT: 956505

My head is above water in a couple different ways.

1) As of last night, I am ahead of the linear SNE pace for the first time in months! This brings the average number of points I need to earn per day down to about 2.8k, which is chump change.

I'll be continuing the hellgrind, which has consisted of a minimum of 6 hours a day for the past week. I need to do this for 1 more week, and I'll be close enough to finished that I can spend the 24th and 25th with family.

2) I am finally above the incredibly massive soul-crushing breakeven stretch I was experiencing. In $, the stretch lasted somewhere in the ballpark of 800k hands. This sounds incredibly terrible, seeing as most players wouldn't play close to 800k hands of poker in their lifetime. I may post a graph at some point, but I'm not too enthused about that. In BB, the graph is not nearly as harsh, which just means I ran really bad at higher stakes.

The year is coming to an end and I've barely had time to reflect. I'm glad I kept this blog.

3 comments:

LuckySOB said...

Would you say #2 is a result of a new coach and style?

Kieran said...

been following your blog for a while and appreciate it for its honesty and the fact you have maintained it, would be interested to see your graph as I think this will show just what an achievement supernova elite is

Anonymous said...

Woohoo Video on friday on Cardrunners :)