Monday, December 08, 2008

SNE QUEST - Dec 8: 2-Week Hell Grind

VPP COUNT: 920005

I had to take some time away from the quest at the beginning of this month to take care of some other things, so I am moving slightly slower than I would have liked.

I am going to be busting my ass for the next 2 weeks, in attempt to finish, or be close enough, to take the 24th and 25th off.

To get the remaining 80k VPPs in 14 days would require averaging about 8-9h per day. This is incredibly difficult to do for a 2 week period, and would require me to take no days off. I think my average will be closer to 7h/day, hypothetically leaving me at about 990k vpps on the 21st. This is the pace I'd like to maintain.

I call it the "Hell Grind" also because I've been painfully breakeven at 200NL lately, and it really has become a chore to put in the hours. Looking forward to not having my nose to the grindstone.

Off to the tables!

1 comment:

Marcelo Faria said...

gl Belok!

and keep posting here, dont forget us! :D