Friday, March 14, 2008

SNE Quest - March 14: Ouch

VPP COUNT: 211593

Well, my motivation has been fairly low this past week, and have been running absolutely terribly.

On March 12th, I had a session that lasted exactly 1 hand.

I was loading up my tables, and after about 5 tables were up I got my first hand. Pocket aces in the big blind. There was a raise and re-raise preflop. Long story short, I lose a 400$ pot to QJs. Session over.

Yesterday, I finally toughed it out and put in 9 solid hours of play. Nearly 14k hands. Unfortunately, I had a huge downswing and felt like crap all day. On the other hand, I did clear over 6.5k VPPs and unlocked my 2000$ milestone bonus.

So I'm currently in the middle of a ~10-15 buyin downswing and pretty pissed at poker. I am not able to take a break either. I'm still about 12k points ahead of schedule, but with my Vancouver trip on the way, I've got to average about 6 hours per day for the next week. No time to grieve over a downswing.

1 week until I go to Vancouver!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hang in there, belok...you seem to deal well to avoid the tilt