Saturday, March 08, 2008

SNE QUEST - March 8: It has been a while

VPP COUNT: 204984

Well it has been quite some time since I've updated my blog. I've been fairly lazy about my poker play. I took March 1st off, but went back to work the 2nd-5th. I also took the 6th and 7th off. I definitely could have put in 4-6 hours each of these days, but just didn't want to at the time.

Today was my first losing day of the month. I had some pretty major winning days earlier in the month, and was pretty much expecting a downswing some time soon. I'm still doing great for the month, and still have a solid lead on the pace for SNE. On-pace right now is about 185k, and I'm at 205, so I'm fairly comfortable.

I'd like a 25k cushion before my vacation.

It was warm outside for a few days in a row, and we were pretty hopeful that winter was finally over... nope. The weather got crappy some time around the 6th, which is also the first day I just didn't feel like working. I think I'm seeing a pattern.

I do need to get better at posting regularly, but this is pretty normal for me. As long as I'm writing something once a week, I don't think the blog will die out.

Until next time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please keep posting daily! I love your blog!