Thursday, December 21, 2006

A shift in blogginess

After doing some updates and checking over my previous blog posts - I realized that there were more personal than poker-related posts. This wouldn't be too much of a problem - except for the fact that my poker-related posts are all generally pretty low-content and *shame* whiney.

I've made a decision to convert this blog into primarily poker posts. Strategy, hand discussion, Sixth Sense development, etc. will be the subjects of the majority of blog posts from now on.

To compensate, I've set up three different blogs for the three different areas of my life that I am currently working on improving.

Life, Love, and Poker
Learning Internet Marketing
Daniel Cain Wallace

The names of these blogs still may change a bit over time, I'm not sure if I'm 100% happy with them.

So look forward to more quality poker-related content - "Hands of the day", strategy articles, news from the poker world, etc. This site may actually generate some information that will be useful to my fellow poker players.

Come back and check it out soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This excellent website truly has all of the info I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

My web page; home insurance quotes online