Sunday, December 03, 2006

Taking a break

All of this weekend, I'm taking a break from poker. Not a single hand will be played.

A little work is still necessary - The Sixth Sense Bodog scanner is still being a pain in the ass, and I really am not sure why. It'l take at least an hour or two of work, and must still be done despite my poker break. Ah well.

My dad and I talked a bit about our new Internet Marketing ideas last night after the game, and I think we've got a real winner on our hands. Hopefully I'll be able to learn what is needed and rise up to make this another good stream of income, because I am pretty depressed about the whole poker situation and could use an alternative means of income.

Updates to follow!
-Dan


Oh, and I know it is old - but I laugh at this picture every time I see it. Enjoy.

No comments: