Saturday, July 05, 2008

2X VPP WEEK - HELLLL YEAH!

VPP COUNT: 525847

So the week actually did fall on a pretty bad time for me. Mary is still in her summer classes, 4th of July, other random time-consuming things that could have been rescheduled if I had more warning. It really would be nice if Stars would just give me...say 24h notice before an event like this so that I could prepare accordingly.

I've put in about 30.5h in the past 5 days, and will be putting in another 2 or 3 tonight. This brings me to just above 6h/day avg, and is pretty pathetic considering how rare these events are. Oh well, by the end of the night, i'll be near 20k points ahead of pace and will have 1 2x-day left before the next part of the promotion starts.

I get the strong feeling that the next 3 weeks of 2X promotions wont be near as profitable as the first 6 days. If they were, I'm pretty sure stars would be losing $$ to me in rake... In fact, I think they already are.

So I'm psyching myself up for my last 2-3h session tonight. Including the 5k milestone bonus I cleared this morning, I am very close to having the biggest cash gain day of all time. I'll be playing 90%+ of my hands at 400NL+ and will be table selecting at 1000NL. With some luck, I'll break my record :) If I do, I'll come back and give an update tonight or tomorrow with my good hands.

Cross your fingers for me. If you happen to sit with me in the next few hours, just dump a few stacks my way, it's for a good cause.

No comments: