Tuesday, July 01, 2008

SNE JUNE: Tilt Control

VPPS EARNED: 95022
VPPS TOTAL: 486493
HOURS: 122


This month, I even surprised myself. The first half of June, I was in a downswing that was about 30% bigger than I've ever had. I kept putting in the hours, and finally, during the last week of the month, it paid off big. I ended the month with a MAJOR upswing, which left me completely satisfied with the month as a whole.

I have stopped with my .xx bets for a short period of time, just to see what kind of difference it makes. I think I will randomly switch back at some point in the future as well...just gotta keep everybody on their toes.

I also stopped the preflop minraise. I'm starting to believe that as long as your bets aren't overly large and exploitable, it really doesn't matter what amount between 2-4xBB. This is actually a very interesting piece of information, which I may be able to use to my advantage in the future.

Great month.

In the May recap post, I mentioned the 2x promo, and how it would probably come at around 20billion hands. Well, apparently it is the first week of July instead.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'll be out of my cave in a week.

No comments: