Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SNE QUEST - July 15: Sporadic Sessions

VPP COUNT: 550815

I've only put in a few sessions this week. They have been damn successful, but I haven't put in enough time. Mary's classes are ending tomorrow, so that will free up my Wed-Thurs work days.

The wedding is less than 2 months away, and I need to have quite a bit of cushion before then. I currently have a 10k point lead, and should probably have about 40-50k lead by the 10th of Sept. That gives me a max of 56 days to do it, requiring an average of 5 hours per day. That should not be difficult at all. If I can get in another big couple of months, I'll be at 750k+ points and 3 full months to finish.


Sophy is almost 8 months old... I guess time seems to fly by so much because our days are just jammed full of things to do.

Life will calm down much more after Friday.

1 comment:

Reft said...

hey Belok - I read your blog quite often at work, just wanted to let you know that you are awesome and I really enjoy all your posts. I am positive you will reach SNE. I aspire to be a MSNL+ grinder like you :D. Post some interesting hands from your sessions if you can!

Regards,
Humphrey