Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SNE Quest - May 28: More Upswongs

VPP COUNT: 377152

As long as I don't go on a massive downswing during my last session, today will be my 6th winning day in a row! This brings my total profits for the month way beyond my previous record, and there are still 3 days left.

My hourly rate just continues to go up, and I'm very confident I'll hit my target profit for the year.

Mary and I decided that instead of going to Maui for our honeymoon, we want to go to Ecuador + The Galapagos. We had just assumed we were going to Maui this whole time, but since we had already been there, felt like we should explore our options more. Last night, somehow The Galapagos came up in a conversation, and both of us instantly came to the same conclusion at the same time before a word was spoken. It was definitely a great choice. To prepare, we downloaded the HD Discovery Galapagos series, and will be watching those sporadically over the next months.

Sophys half-birthday is tomorrow. The past 6 months have just flown by.

May, especially, has been an amazing month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you're racking up the points and the dollars!

I'm seriously thinking of trying for the basic Supernova next year. I'd have no chance getting to Elite as I play NL25 and 50 currently but the benefits look absolutely amazing.

Belok said...

Start training for it now. NL25 and 50 aren't good for vpps at all, but NL100 is very solid. If you can get yourself in the shape to beat NL100 you can have a very strong run at SNE.

Even if you don't have the time for SNE, if you play enough tables you should definitely hit a few milestones before the year is up.

GL :)