Wednesday, December 19, 2007

18-tabling aint so hard...

Well, I was planning on doing 18 tables, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week until the end of the year (excluding chrismas/eve).

The way that has worked best for me has been to limit every session to 2 hours, and give myself a mandatory 1-hour break in between each one. With this system, each session pretty much flies by. I was only able to put in 3 sessions yesterday though, as Sophy was especially needy and by the time all of my other obligations were taken care of, it was 11pm. I still got about 6.5k hands in, but I plan on making up for the lost session today, by extending each session to 2.5hours.

Not sure if I will be releasing graphs or results in actual $ amounts yet. If I continue with the SNE challenge I will definitely be updating VPPs and hands though. I may even write a little graphical web page script to make my progress easier to follow.

Goals for the day:
1) 4 separate 2.5hour sessions of 18-tabling. Estimated 11k hands (new personal record)
2) Generate lifetime Bodog graph and do a spoiler/writeup on the site. Those of you who have been milking that site will hate me.
3) Continue healthy living schedule in between sessions/obligations.


I am currently just under 150k total VPPs for the year. I may not be able to reach the 200k milestone by Jan 1, but I'm sure as hell going to try.

No comments: