Friday, December 28, 2007

SNE Prep: Still doing great

I'm maintaining a great income with my SNE training. Today, I reached my secondary goal for the year, and hopefully will be able to pass it even further by the end of the year.

I've put in 8 hours per day on Wednesday, Thursday, and Today, bringing me to 24 for the week, despite the 3-day Christmas break. I plan on doing a session tomorrow and Sunday, and taking New Years Eve off.

I've got about 70k hands of 18-tabling now, and if my results continue like this, I could make upwards of 200k next year. For now, I am going to set this as my goal, but I may modify it at the end of January.

Adjusting to the schedule is getting easier every day. It really isn't very difficult to put in 8 hours worth of poker if you divide it into 4 2-hour sessions. I've also been maintaining a decent little floor exercise routine that I do after each session, so I'm getting healthier as well.


Sophy is getting noticeably bigger and more aware of her surroundings every day. We've really started to connect this week, and I am getting much better at keeping her calm and occupied when Mary is busy or tired.

Life is going pretty well :)

No comments: