Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bodog updates, dogwatcher worthless, exploring options

Well, Bodog is officially forcing everyone to update to their new crappy software. Unfortunately, the only handgrabber available has basically been discontinued for the last 1/2 year, and it seems unlikely that they will have an update in the near future.

So without hand histories, HUDs, rakeback, or tolerable software, it is time for me to say goodbye to Bodog. Since I wont be playing there any longer, I think I might include my lifetime Bodog graph in another post, just to show how profitable it was in its prime.



As usual, I'll have PokerStars to fall back on. They are easily the most reputable, have the highest traffic, and a very solid VPP program. The games are really rough, but I have ~1/2mil hands there as a solid winner, so I'm not concerned. Plus the recent ability to 18-table has been pretty sweet.

Sophy is nearly 2 weeks old now... This parenting thing is much easier than I expected... Nothing exciting aside from an endless wave of soiled diapers and the occasional diaper-change-while-multi-tabling.


I have also applied to prop at a couple of smaller poker sites. They don't support HUDs or PT either, but if I'm being paid 100%+ rakeback, I don't really care.

Lifetime Bodog graph, and propping updates to follow!

No comments: