Sunday, June 01, 2008

SNE MAY - Smashing the records

VPPS EARNED: 115932 *record month*
VPPS TOTAL: 391515
HOURS: 152
$$$ EARNED: *record month*


I ended the month only about 25k VPPs behind pace, and slowly but surely closing the gap. I wont have much time to play today (6/1) because we are having Sophy's half-birthday party for most of the afternoon and evening.

March and April really threatened to knock me out of the SNE race. I only played a total of 121 hours for both of those months combined, and really did not put in enough effort. I knew I needed to make May a killer month or my chances of finishing would drop dramatically.

My earnings for May beat my previous record by about 30%. I attribute this to finally moving up to 400 and 600 buyin games as my regular level. I really only fully made the move up on the 22nd, and almost half of my earnings from the month came in the last 10 days. If I can maintain my play at this level for all of June, I expect another record month on the way.

So with only 25k points behind, I will be back ahead of pace before the end of June.

PokerStars is about at 17.8 billion hands. I still highly suspect that the double points promotion will be at 20bil. As long as that doesn't happen around Sept 12th, I'll be happy.

AMAZING month. Lets keep it rolling!

2 comments:

Goldseraph said...

Sick job dude, you are a grinding machine! What's your plan for next year if you get supernova?

Belok said...

I might try to do it again!

SNE is worth about 111k to someone who is grinding from Supernova>1mil points.

For someone who is already SNE, it is worth about 137k, I think. This is because you get a 5x multiplier for fpps instead of 3.5.

To pass up 137k that is within my ability to get would be pretty foolish :)