Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SNE Quest - June 17: Almost in the black.

VPP COUNT: 441374

I put in about 15k hands yesterday, and had the kind of day I've been waiting for all month. It is in my top 3 all time cash days easily. Even after the huge upswing, I'm still slightly down for the month. I am in fine shape after VPPs and bonuses though. It is nice to know that I can have the biggest downswing of my life and still have my monthly nut more than covered after 16 days. Poker is awesome.

Sophy is learning to crawl. It is fun watching her figure it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's dead funny watching kids learn to crawl. My little lad never crawled he chose the "arse shuffle" method to get aorund which was equally as amusing!

Anonymous said...

i find your blog to be pretty inspirational... can you talk about the largest downswing so far? or in your life? how about bi? i am just curious... thanks and gl