Saturday, June 07, 2008

SNE Quest - June 7: Gonna be a big day

VPP COUNT: 412563

I ended yesterday at about 19k points away from being on pace. I only put in a 2 hour session, because I ended up having the worst 1-day downswing of my career. This is only 2 days after having the previous "worst 1-day downswing" which was just a few hundred dollars shorter. So I am down overall for June, and more than a bit frustrated with the way the cards have been falling.

So this morning I was up at about 5am, which has become usual for me lately. I took Nala for a walk, had my coffee, and decided that I'm going to put in a ton of time today and take advantage of the weekend fish. I'd like to clear my 400kVPP milestone bonus by tonight - should take about 9-10 hours. This would give me a big bankroll boost to make up for the downswing. With a little luck, and including the milestone bonus, today could very well be my biggest earning day of all time.

If I am not a zombie by the end of the day, I may come back and update.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gl m8 great blog jus