Monday, June 16, 2008

SNE Quest June 16: Took a well-deserved break.

VPP COUNT: 435347

I have taken the last 4 days completely off of poker. I think the last day off I took before that was in mid-May. I had a vacation coming to me.

I bought myself a new 20" HP laptop, and will be concierging that ASAP. This giant beast isn't exactly the most mobile computer, but it will be perfect for my media/poker uses with 1-2 trips a week to my dads house.

Speaking of Concierge and Vacation, we are getting to the time where we need to book our honeymoon, and it ain't gonna be cheap. I would have already booked the damn thing if June hadn't been such a crappy month in terms of winnings. Fortunately, I have about 850k fpps to spend, and it will cover the trip completely. In the next couple weeks I will be putting that all together and getting it booked. Maybe if the rest of June goes better, we'll do the combination Galapagos/Machu Pichu trip. I'd have to run pretty damn good though. The next couple weeks will tell if that kind of upgrade is possible.

So I would really like to be at 500k points by the end of June. I would have to average something like 4.3-4.5k points per day, which is fairly hard to maintain. I may come up slightly short, but I will be very close to SNE pace by the half-way mark.

I've put in 3 hours so far today, and have set aside time for another 7. Hopefully a big day.

No comments: