Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Bah, Humbug

Christmas is absolutely insane.

I am about to go to my 5th (of 6) Christmas gatherings. I'm more enthusiastic about getting back to my SNE training schedule than I am about presents.

I've been reading up on the forums occasionally the past few days, and it looks like there may be some good changes to the SNE program in 2008. Looking forward to any news on the updates.

In my preparation for SNE, I didn't take the (rare) double VPP days into account. Just estimating here, but if there are 2 double VPP days in 2008, I should be able to get in ~15-20 hours within the 24h period. That would amount to ~4% of the yearly goal taken care of in 2 exhausting days.

Back to training tomorrow - and starting the real thing in less than a week!

Let us gogogogogo!

No comments: