Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Supernova Elite - Considering taking the challenge

After Bodog got rid of PT support and screwed their software up something awful, I have made PokerStars my primary site.

I've been 18-tabling NL100-NL400, and it really hasn't been very difficult. The swings are a bit more crazy due to my lower win-rate, but the mass amount of FPPs accumulated helps to keep the edge off.

I accumulate ~500VPPs and >1000 hands per hour at my current rate. To reach SNE, I will need to put in a full 2000hr work year.

Considering my newborn baby girl is still extremely demanding, this will be a very challenging feat.

The end of December will be my testing period for whether or not I want to seriously pursue the SNE status. Will continue updating as my progress continues.

No comments: