Wednesday, December 26, 2007

SNE Prep: Running Well

Had a very solid day today. A total of 8.5 hours and 9.2k hands. Nearly 5000 vpps for the day.

I played much more 200NL tables instead of 100s, in an attempt to up my VPP rate. After an hour of my last session, I didn't have a single 100 table up. If the current results continue, I will probably make the move to 200NL+ by Jan 1.

Still extremely excited about SNE. I have to keep myself in check, because generally when I get a surge of motivation like this, it only lasts a month before some serious burnout. Not allowing myself to exceed 9 hours in a day.

Looking over my 2007 results, I've fallen about 15% short of my goal for this year. Considering the ridiculous number of life-changing events that have occurred in my life this year, I don't feel very bad about missing my target. I've probably matured more in this past year than any other. It's amazing how suddenly your adult instincts kick in after having a baby.

Gonna be trying for a few more of these days before the end of the year :)

No comments: