Saturday, December 22, 2007

SNE Prep: Stars is one rough game.

I put in 8 hours on Thursday, and another 9 hours on Friday. Bringing my week total to 36hrs. I'll probably have a bit more time tomorrow to keep up the routine and bring myself above 40h for the week. A total of 41k hands. I started the challenge off very strong, but the deck has been against me the past couple days. Currently at 1.68bb/100. I'd really like to be around 3-4, and probably will be when the deck starts working a little better in my favor. After the FPPs and the bonus I cashed in, it will be a pretty solid week.

I am pretty sure I will need to take Sunday -> Tuesday off as well. Christmas is on its way...

I am currently at a measly 163k VPPs for the year. This leaves me 37k VPPs away from the milestone bonus. Including Saturday, I have 6 more working days before the end of the year. At 500vpps/hr, it would take 74 hours worth of work to finish. About 13 hours per day average... No.

Something along the lines of 40 more hours by the end of the year sounds more reasonable. It wont be enough for a milestone, but it will be enough to get me another big bonus.

So this week is not over yet, and I have accumulated 20k VPPs. If I repeat this week all next year, I would reach my goal. This week really wasn't hard either. I am more confident that I'll be able to pull it off.

Now, a moment of silence as we all pray for my doomswitch to be lifted.

Later.

No comments: