Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sixth Sense Scanner Progress

With as many things as I have on my plate lately, I even feel guilty starting a blog - as it is just one more thing to suck up my time. Sixth Sense is definitely up there on the list of things that need my attention and I haven't had enough time for. I am about 90% done with the TAIN scanner on Eurolinx poker, and just today have gotten the Bodog scanner to about the 90% mark.

(I consider it 90% when the scanner works, but it doesn't work forever without my supervision... the scanners need to be close to 100% maintenance free to be complete and working.)

After getting Party, FTP, and Absolute to work, we hit a bit of a glass ceiling because of how difficult other poker lobbies are to work with. Well now that Ben has developed the Sixth Sense OCR program (which allows me to interact with the more problematic lobbies) we can keep moving forward.

Over the next few days, hopefully Ben will have the time to get his end of these scanners working, and we'll finally be able to add TAIN and Bodog to the list of supported sites. A list of 5 sites will really improve Sixth Sense into a more impressive program.

More updates on Sixth Sense to come! 2+2ers rejoice!

No comments: