Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Waiting in line for the PS3!


In about 2 hours, I'll be heading out to sit in line for another 32 hours. The playstation 3 will be released at Walmart at 12:01 Friday morning, and I want to get my hands on a couple. Of course I wont be playing any games on them...I'll be turning them right over to ebay and hopefully profiting about 1k+ each. Giving me a PS3 that I plan to play would be like giving a big fat bag of crack to a recovering crackhead. My life is better without videogames ;)

So for the next day and a half, i'll be breathing Walmart air, eating Walmart food, surounded by Walmartians, and not playing any poker or having too much fun. We'll be bringing plenty of supplies to camp out and pass the time. Hopefully we'll be first in line, since we'll be going to the Walmart in Boonville (yes, the town is actually named BOONVILLE). The people there are lazy, stuck 30 years in the past, and probably wont have the initiative to get in line as early as we are.

Updates to follow!

No comments: