Wednesday, February 06, 2008

SNE Quest - Day 36: Winning usually doesn't feel this crappy

VPP COUNT: 109459

I put in 7 hours yesterday (the 5th) and ended up with a modest win. Unfortunately, the modest win was a very large win before I played my last 2 hour session.

I mostly shortstacked, as Sophy was in a pretty grumpy mood and it was starting to get frustrating. The full-stacked tables really made the day for me though. There are some SERIOUSLY bad players at 6max, nomatter what level. They can be fairly hard to find though. I buy in for the full amount at about 1/10 of the tables I open up. These tables always have some big-time fish on them, and have been very nice so far.

I think at some point, I'll need to change my weekends to Mon/Tues, instead of the standard Sat/Fri. Monday and Tuesday are Marys most busy days as far as school goes, and they generally aren't the best times of the week to find fishy tables. Saturday, however, is when the Supernova Freeroll is (value appx 50$), and also when many of the fish are out swimming.

I used to pretty much be done working by 8pm every night. Those days are over.

No comments: