Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SNE Quest - FEB 20: On an upswing

VPP COUNT: 143041

I've put in quite a few hands these past few days. The results have been very nice. I played full ring again this weekend, and did alright. When I returned to 6max, I went on a massive heater. This strategy of only full-stacking the good tables is absolutely great. It will probably take a month or so before I know my true hourly, but I am almost certain it is higher than I can get playing full-ring games.

I used the concierge service for the first time ever, and purchased the tickets for our Vancouver trip. Concierge was very quick and easy. I will be using this service frequently throughout the year.

In other news, ING Direct does not accept international wire transfers, and a chunk of my money is currently lost in space. Tied up since 2/2. Yuck.

No comments: