Sunday, February 10, 2008

SNE Quest - Day 39-40: Back on track

VPP COUNT: 118971

I've been slacking a bit on the blog, but that does not mean that I've been slacking in poker.

I put in 14 hours in the past 2 days, and had some very solid results.

I've also been playing at the 400$ level and above for this entire time. It is pretty clear that I am ahead of the field, and can probably keep this win rate up long-term. I have 70k hands of 6max in since I started my short-stacking experiment, and my win rate is actually above what I thought it would be. This is largely due to the fact that I am full-stacking the premium tables and short-stacking the bad ones.

I have very high expectations for this style of play. It results in more VPPs/hour, more $/hr, and eventually even more opportunity for profit.

In other news, Leatherass (the guy who hit supernova elite last year, and made 1mil+ in the process) posted his stats for the last 1/2 year. He moved from full ring to 6max last year as well, and this is further encouragement for me to continue pursuing that style.

I went through my "Bartender's Guide" to make a new bitch-drink the other day. A "Georgia Spritzer". Rum, Peach Schnapps, Sprite, Lime. It was just ok. I have pretty much 0 tolerance to liquor, so the drink did its job quickly.

That's it for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate you

Anonymous said...

i think you're amazing