Thursday, February 14, 2008

SNE Quest - FEB 13: A nice heater

VPP COUNT: 125880

Played a solid 6 hours, and had a very nice streak of luck. Currently, this is the best day of the month. Now, my hourly rate is even better than it was in January. However, I've still only logged 42 hours, for 25756 vpps this month.

At the pace I set for myself in January, I should be at about 150k total vpps by the end of Feb 14th. I'll be a bit more than 20k vpps short of this goal. The necessary pace for completing the challenge, though, is about 125k vpps. I will be just slightly above that pace. This basically means that I can't screw around for the rest of this month. I'd like to finish Feb off with 185k+ total vpps.

By the end of this month, I'll also be quickly approaching the special milestone bonuses that come at certain VPP marks during the year. The milestones are as follows:
* $2,000 at 200,000 VPP
* $3,000 at 300,000 VPP
* $4,000 at 400,000 VPP
* $5,000 at 500,000 VPP
* $6,000 at 600,000 VPP
* $8,000 at 800,000 VPP

These will be a MAJOR boost to my motivation. Thus far, I haven't even spent my FPPs, as I've been waiting to book my trips to Vancouver and Maui this year. I'm getting very close to the point that I can buy both of them entirely through the Pokerstars Concierge service. Quite a perk :)


Another little update that I had not noticed until today - PokerStars has altered the tournaments that they send their Supernova Elite players to. Their website now reads:
Option A: Any two packages from PokerStars Caribbean Adventure, WSOP Main Event, EPT Monte Carlo, APPT Sydney.
Option B: Any one of the above packages plus $10,000.

They have added the APPT Sydney(Asian Pacific Poker Tour), and also have added the option of replacing one of the events with 10k cash. I've always wanted to visit Australia, and this would be a great opportunity to do so.

No comments: