Thursday, January 03, 2008

SNE Quest - Day 2-3: Doing pretty good

VPP COUNT: 14352

I have a total of 24.5 hours, and about 14.3k vpps earned so far this year. Looking forward to getting the first full week under my belt.

Yesterday was a pretty ugly downswing, but I learned a lesson from it. Fighting for those small uninteresting pots can effect your win rate drastically, and I practiced quite a bit today. My Won$WSF% usually hovers around 34, because I am lazy and just check/fold in small pots where I missed the flop. Well today I went after those pots very aggressively and definitely found huge value in stabbing at these pots. My W$WSF% today is just above 40 for nearly 10k hands.

The challenge has encouraged me to learn and get much better than I was before. I guess without a big goal, it is easy to lose your drive to get better, but I am gradually finding it back.

That's it for tonight.

No comments: