Thursday, January 31, 2008

SNE Quest - Day 30-31: Finishing Strong

VPP COUNT: 100126

I put in a total of 10 hours between yesterday and today, and the results were extremely great. Depending on how you calculate the value of the VPPs I accumulated, this could be a record month for me. In terms of pure cash, though, it is just my 2nd best month.

I spent the last hour of my session tonight with a full stack at 8 of the 12 shorthanded 400NL tables I was playing. There were just so many poor players sitting that I could not help myself. 6max is not even my regular game, and I was confident enough to put a full stack in 75% of my tables. I ran pretty well, and it really boosted my 6max stats for this past week.

So my shortstacking experiment ended with 45k hands. I ended up with 1.4bb/100, which is higher than I expected to be able to earn. According to PokerEV, I also ran above expectation (especially during this past day) and if my all-in luck had run even, I'd be at about 1ptbb/100, which is still quite solid.

Not counting this last day (because about 60% of the profits were from fullstacking) I figured that while shortstacking I earn about 75% of my normal hourly rate. This is not bad at all, considering I could practically play this style in my sleep. I never really even optimized my game either, just pounded in as many hands as I could.

I may write some kind of reflection on this first month, with updated goals and ideas. I think I will be playing more 6max regularly, as the fishy tables are WAY more profitable than a fishy full ring table.

10% of the way to my goal! Yeah!

1 comment:

the_main said...

when you play fullstack and short similtaneously, how do you seperate your stats before importing to PT?