Saturday, January 05, 2008

SNE Quest - Day 5: The first half-day

VPP COUNT: 21818

I only put in 4 hours today, which was about 5.3k hands. I'm going to my Dads house this evening, so I won't be putting in a full work day.

This is the end of the first week of my challenge! I've done quite well, considering it was only a 5-day week.


Hands Played: 44,312
Hours Played: 37.12
VPPs Accumulated: 21,818


I have decided not to post the $ amounts of my results on this blog. This week went extremely well, and I would love nothing more than to brag about how much money I have made. Unfortunately, I don't think its a great idea to broadcast my bankroll to the world.

I'd absolutely love to repeat this week for the rest of the year. I think my win rate will drop down a little bit, but I really haven't been running incredibly well this week.

Looking forward to next week!

No comments: