Friday, January 25, 2008

SNE Quest - Day 25: Damn Short-Stacker

VPP COUNT: 81548

So this morning, after studying up on the bit of shortstacking information, I decided I wanted to get a decent sample of SS poker. This will ultimately serve a few good purposes.

1) I'll learn the shortstacking strategy myself, giving me another (easier) option to pull in a decent income.
2) I will know how to better defend against shortstacks, even though most of them have their heads up their asses anyway.
3) I'll have a means of earning more VPPs/hr than I currently am, which will be great for a double vpp promo, or if I happen to fall behind at some point.

I also add my own little spin to the shortstacking strategy. If one of my tables happens to be extremely soft, I just buy in for the full stack and play it accordingly. My results today were amazing, and much of it was due to the fact that I was willing to full-stack against the weaker players.

I'll be putting in pretty long hours tomorrow and Sunday, so I should hopefully be over 90k vpps by Monday.

Later, when I'm back at my computer, I'll post up some of the ridiculous hands I participated in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA BELOK YES

dude I just found this from a friend of mine, I was making fun of you and he's like dude did you see this guys blog

you are so bad at poker that you had an 80k b/e stretch in the ridiclously soft 1/2 full ring game. lololol. this is awesome.

keep counting your vpps i'll be laughing at you while i'm counting all my money. sne is worth what, 65k + travel? it's way easier to make that much money by actually playing poker. but please don't take my advice i'd rather keep laughing at you. hahahahahahah.

oh and also you are a terrible short stack i had you in one of my games the other day.