Sunday, January 06, 2008

SNE Quest - Day 6: A resting day

VPP COUNT: 23321

Instead of taking weekends completely off (because I just wouldn't know what to do with myself for 16 hours) I plan on playing limited amounts. After putting in 8h/day, it is pretty much cake to put in 2-4.

So I played for about 2 hours today, and had an insane 900$ pot where I won with A high. http://www.pokerhand.org/?1903200

Despite the big win, I ended the day slightly down. I planned on putting in a couple more hours, but decided to relax and spend time with the family before returning to the grind tomorrow.

I was reading over some of my previous blog posts, and noticed how I used many more pictures back then. I'd like to keep my blogs very visual and entertaining, so I'll start adding more pictures.

So here is Nala in a hat while I 18-table in the background.

No comments: