Wednesday, January 09, 2008

SNE Quest - Day 9: Decent results for a bad day

VPP COUNT: 36101

Well, I was in a pretty crappy mood today, and did not play as well as I usually do - though I held my game down pretty decently. Ended the day at about 14/10 with solid river aggression to compensate for yesterdays weak play.

I may be coming down with a cold or something, because I just haven't been focusing as well the past couple days. Maybe I'm just spoiled by godly cards and haven't been used to running below average. I think my play could stand to improve a bit though, and as usual, that means working on more steals/aggression.



In other news, Mary and I are planning a week-long trip to Vancouver during her spring break. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to convince Stars Concierge to let me "order" the trip through them, and then just reimburse me for the purchases. Unfortunately, I expect them to refer me to the travel vouchers...

No comments: