Thursday, January 10, 2008

SNE Quest - Day 10: Why God. Why.

VPP COUNT: 38908

Today is the biggest losing day of my poker career.

My first 2hr session left me just slightly down. I played well, and the cards just didn't come my way.

The second session went MUCH worse. My play decreased slightly, but I think I was still playing a decent game. Nevertheless, by the end of the session, I was down quite a bit and not feeling so hot.

I only got about 20 minutes into my third session. Check out my first playable hand after sitting down: http://www.pokerhand.org/?1922710 Basically one of the most miserably played QQ's I've ever seen. I would almost prefer an open push preflop to the way he played it. Either way, he lucked out and I tilted for about 10 minutes before deciding to call it quits for the day.


So I learned my lesson - fold all pairs preflop. We'll see how that works out tomorrow.

No comments: