Monday, January 14, 2008

SNE Quest - Day 13-14: Short and Sweet

VPP COUNT: 51054

Yesterday and today were shortened days for me. I put in a total of 7.5h over the past couple days, leaving me at 87 hours for the year. Very solid, IMO. My results have been very solid, and I'd love nothing more than to repeat these past 2 weeks 20 more times throughout the year.

So, I'm officially 5% through with the challenge. Instead of cashing in bonuses every time I have 100k fpps, I decided plan on paying for my wedding on Sept. 12th completely with FPPs. Over the year, I'll be finding the best ways to spend my fpps, so this is a great start.

Nothing else major to update. I changed my BetPot.ahk script to make all of my bets have .95 after them, making it look like more chips, and annoying the crap out of regulars. I think its a pretty sweet change, and I plan on keeping it :)

That's about it for now.

No comments: