Saturday, January 05, 2008

SNE Quest - Day 4: I didn't know I was this good.

VPP COUNT: 19140

For the past 4 days, I've been running hot as fire at NL400. However, I've been running extremely mediocre at NL200. This makes my overall stats look like I've been running bad, despite my results.

To be quite honest, before I started training, I didn't even know if I'd be much better than breakeven at stars 200NL+. I made most of my winnings at Bodog before I moved to Stars, where the competition is so weak that it would be difficult to lose. I'm extremely confident now.

I've been getting the beginnings of a cold lately, so hopefully that doesn't turn out to be anything. I'm feeling good enough today to put in my 8 hours, finishing off my first full work week. I should have something close to 24k VPPs at the end of the day, which will keep me on schedule to clear SNE in about 42 weeks.

Yayayaya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salut Belok!!

;)