Wednesday, January 16, 2008

SNE Quest - Day 15: I bet 7.95

VPP COUNT: 55593

So my little script is a big hit. I'm surprised nobody has done this before, because it is definitely effective at tilting the people who are paying attention. At the very least, it makes everyone look twice at my bet size before calculating odds, evaluating my hand, etc. Though I can't exactly prove any difference in win rate because of this change, I am fairly confident that this quirk is helpful.

My game has been doing better and better lately. Yesterday, for about 9.5k hands I ran at 17/13 with 45% to steal! At the nitty stars tables, this is a great way to maximize your value from the CO and Button. I would still like to continue improving my post-flop game. I especially need to start upping my river bluff %. Until lately I pretty much never bluffed a river. I've been doing it more frequently, and it works much more than I expected.

I now have enough FPPs to fully fund my trip to Vancouver, and will be booking that soon.

945k vpps to go! This will be cake :)

No comments: