Tuesday, January 08, 2008

SNE Quest - Day 8: Tilt

VPP COUNT: 32118

I was running pretty badly all day today, and playing fairly badly because of it. At the end of the night, I ran about 13/10 over 7685 hands. My attempt to steal was only 27. I wasn't being nearly aggressive enough, and probably could have picked up a lot more small pots as well.

My river aggression is fairly low, which is often indicative of my hands not making it there on the river. Won $ SD is also almost 48%, which is low for me.

Generally when I go on downswings like this, I search frantically for the reason. I played my last hand like a complete idiot and ended my session promptly after.

Check out this brilliant move.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1914313
In my defense, I put the guy on a JJ-55 type hand, and assumed he'd insta-fold. Of course I was wrong, and I never make this stupid play on most days.



Ah well, worst day of the year so far - but there are many many more days to come.

No comments: