Saturday, January 26, 2008

SNE Quest - Day 26: At least I have VPPs

VPP COUNT: 86803

This day was extremely boring. I'm sure shortstacking will make the swings much less swingy.

I just finished my 9th hour of play today, and I still have 1 400NL 6max table open, so I can hopefully stack one of the 2 massive fish who are sitting there. So far it has lost me a bit though.

The shortstacking is still going well. I'm probably around 18k hands logged, and doing pretty well. I had a bit of a downswing today, and pokerEV confirmed for me that my all-ins ran well below expectation. My "Sklansky Bucks" have just been a nice steady upwards line.

I am still a bit concerned that I am 1) Not stealing enough, and 2)not fighting hard enough for small pots.

Another issue is that I am getting close to my limit in terms of decisions/minute. I still average about 1200 hands per hour, and it is pretty clear that my play will decrease quite a bit if I try to push that any harder.

Ah well, I'll continue to piss away my money at this 400NL table until the fish either bust, or I decide to sleep.

Oh, and in other news, I placed for 70$ in the 50k VIP tourney on Stars. I shared action with a friend, so it turned out to be 35$...goodie

1 comment:

Mr. Jackie O'Quinn said...

Keep up the Quest, I will continue reading.